I have had a floral wreath hanging on my front door for over a year. I made a gold one during the holidays and I liked it so much I decided to update the wreath and make one for Spring.
Here is what you need:
– Silk flowers – any size and color (I got mine at the Dollar Store)
– Hot Glue Gun
– Extra Hot Glue Sticks
– Foam Ring
– Sticky hook for your front door
– First, start by taking all the flowers off the plastic stems
– Next, if there are plastic nubs on the bottom of the flowers, cut those off so they will lay flat to the foam ring
– Begin hot gluing the flowers sporadically on the ring until you have it how you like.
– Once you are done, use the sticky hook and push the foam ring into the hook so it hangs!