I figured since I did an under $10 beauty post, I would include my favorite more expensive products that I use most every day!
- LORAC Front of the Line PRO:I received this eyeliner in November when I purchased the Pro Palette. It came included (basically free). I have had no issues with the eyeliner, and it has not dried out in the slightest since I started using it in November. For $23, it is a little pricier than what I’m used to paying but I also love the LORAC brand.
- L’oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder:I love this powder. It is a little pricier than some powders that do the same thing, but I can’t complain. You can purchase this for about $11.00.
- Benefit They’re Real:I initially received this as a trial size item when I received a bag of samples from Sephora. This was the first rubber brush mascara that I fell in love with. It didn’t take many coats to give me bold but separated lashes. I used up my Birchbox points to buy a full size mascara and received a voucher from Ulta to get my 3rd (but a trial size). I have yet to pay for this mascara, which retails for $23, but it is worth it.
- Chella Indigo Blue Eyeliner:I initially was introducted to Chella via Ipsy several months ago. They gave us an eyebrow pencil. I LOVED that eyebrow pencil. Chella recently is moving toward other eye products and this eyeliner is amazing. It is a brighter blue eyeliner that doesn’t smudge until it is washed off. I received this in my Ipsy subscription, but the retail price is $24!
- LORAC Pro Palette: This is my favorite eyeshadow palette and the best $42 I have spent. I can create so many different looks from this palette. I love that there are 8 matte shadows on top and 8 shimmer shades on the bottom.
- Bare Minerals Warmth All Over Face Color:I have been using this color for over a year now! I love that it gives me good color on my cheeks without looking super fake. I use it to contour my cheeks as well! This product costs $19.
- Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade: When this was released several months ago, I knew I had to have it! This pomade is easily applied with a small angled brush. The pomade sets after about a minute and is waterproof. For $18, my brows have never looked better.
- Benefit Watts Up:This is a great, subtle rose gold highlight that looks great applied to the upper lip, cheeks and down the center of the nose! This product costs $30.
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation:After reading this as a recommendation from several beauty bloggers, I picked this up. I normally wear liquid foundation on the weekends when I have more time, but I love the coverage and stay power. This foundation costs about $12.
- Bare Mineral Marvelous Moxie Lip gloss:I love these glosses! The two I have I received via beauty subscriptions. When I run out, I plan to purchase more! They have a slight mint scent and tingle slightly, but that doesn’t bother me. I have the colors Maverick and Spark Plug.