My wedding is in August. I have been trying to get myself into shape for the big day, but sometimes I just crave something sweet. I love me some cookie dough but in the back of my mind I hear my mom telling my 7 year old self, “don’t eat that you could get salmonella from the raw egg.” Of course no one listens and you never get sick from eating it so you also think you are invincible.
I found a recipe that has no egg in the batter and is meant to be eaten in its raw form 🙂
The recipe I am giving you is a half batch because if you make a while batch, trust me, you won’t stop eating it.
– 1/4 C (or more) chocolate chips
– 1/4 C. packed Brown sugar (i use molassas and sugar to make Brown sugar)
– 1/8 C. sugar
– 1 TBSP milk
– 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
– 1/2 C. flour
– 1/4 C. softened butter
1. Blend the sugars and butter until fluffy.
2. Slowly add the flour until combined.
3. Add the vanilla and milk
4. Add the chocolate chips.
5. Make into small balls and refrigerate.