So…I wasn’t planning on making these cookies but I was cleaning out my pantry and discovered two bags of peppermint bark baking chips! That’s how I decided to make these peppermint bark cookies! They are super easy.
*1/2 Cup Softened Butter
*1 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
*1/2 Cup Sugar
*1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
*1 3/4 Cup Flour
*1 tsp Baking Powder
*3/4 tsp Salt
*1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
*1 (8oz) Bag Peppermint Bark Baking Bits (or crushed peppermint candies)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars until completely blended.
3. Beat in 2 eggs until well blended.
4. Stir in Vanilla.
5. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa.
6. Add the dry ingredients in the butter mixture, beating until completely blended.
7. Fold in Peppermint Bark.
8. Drop rounded tablespoon fulls onto a lightly greased baking sheet
9. Bake about 12-14 minutes
Makes about 12 cookies.