I don’t know about you, but there are those times when I just don’t feel like cooking something healthy and I just want a quick pick me up snack. These are the list of snacks I would recommend keeping around your house! They are healthy and you won’t feel guilty afterwards!
- Walnuts : 14 halves
- Pumpkin Seeds (in the shell) : 1/2 Cup 143 calories
- Kale Chips : Make your own! Rinse 2 bunches , toss them in a bit of coconut oil, sprinkle salt and pepper on them. Make sure they are well coated in the coconut oil. Cut the leaves from the step and lay on a baking sheet in one layer. Bake on 275 degrees. Bake a total of 20 minutes, rotate the chips about half way through so they don’t burn.
- Olives: 10 olives 90 calories
- Carrots + Hummus : 1/4 cup hummus 10 carrot sticks 125 calories
- Buffalo Mozerella + Grape or Cherry Tomatoes: 1 OZ Mozerella + 1/2 cup tomoatoes 94 calories
- Edamame: 1 cup unshelled 120 calories
- Grapes: 1/2 cup 52 calories
- Greek Yogurt: 2/3 cup 132 calories
- Celery + Nut Butter: 2TBSP nut butter + 4 celery sticks 124 calories
- Apple: 1 medium apple 65 calories
- Banana + chocolate chips: 1/2 banana rolled in 1 TBSP chocolate chips 123 calories