Don’t have time to sit down and make scrambled eggs? Well, here is an easy way to make several egg cups that you can make on a Sunday for the whole week! My friend introduced me to this recipe a few weeks ago and I finally found time to make them! The nice thing about this recipe is that you probably have the ingredients at home…or you can add any ingredients you have.
*A muffin pan (I didn’t realize I didn’t have a normal muffin pan until I made these)
*Medium size bowl
Like I said, this recipe is what I normally like to add in my eggs, but you can put just about anything…bacon, sausage, green onions…think of it like an omelette. what do you normally put in your omelette?
It can’t get much more simple than this:
preheat your oven to 375 degrees
1. Wash and cut up your spinach and place in your bowl.
2. Next, slice up your mushrooms and add to your spinach
3. Add your eggs to your bowl
4. Add pepper and stir all the ingredients together.
5. Now fill your muffin pan 1/2-3/4 full.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes. I ended up baking mine for 22 minutes.
Drizzle a little shredded cheese on top, pop them out with a spoon and enjoy!